@Sparkle_Agency is the primary channel supporting all the business interests and communities of Social Sparkle & Shine, The Sparkle Agency and all future Sparkle Media iterations. We are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canadian and our founder Debbie Horovitch has worked with Canadian media planning/buying and sales organizations for more than 15 years. We have experience working on international clients entering the Canadian marketplace and on Canadian clients with international target groups.
Our main editorial purpose is to provide our clients, community and the rest of the advertising industry:
- Sparkle news updates
- Sparkle Client announcements
- Sparkle industry opportunities & event invitations
- Conversations with the Sparkle community
media organizations, journalists and bloggers content they can use to create blog posts, events and their own more active social media communities. We also provide social media, internet marketing and community-management insights, tips and event/product reviews that are relevant to media bloggers and social media community managers working with social organizations.
Link to Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/sparkle_agency
@Sparkle_Agency is the only Twitter channel that has been consistently supported since it’s launch. This is the largest Sparkle brand Twitter community by far and the most active, with a high influencer Klout score – relative to B2B marketplace opportunity. This is currently our most active and engaged channel, as many followers are early Sparkle fans and clients.
Looking forward to 2012, the @Sparkle_Agency content / editorial mandate is to find, create and share content that highlights:
- The most interesting content & tweets from all other Sparkle Media channels
- Apps / eBooks recommending award-winning favorites, rising stars and “top” lists from recognizable media brands
- Who to Watch: leading developers, industry moves & entries, blogger / reporter lessons learned & guest posts
- Job opportunities for people in the community
- Objective product, service and professional reviews
- Media and brand launch events
- Professional tactics and technical insights for media, bloggers and community managers
Similar to traditional broadcast mass media, @Sparkle_Agency has some sponsor integrations available for content sponsors who meet our eligibility requirements and who are providing relevant, interesting, entertaining, helpful or valuable products or services and content.
Text 416-553-2157 or email debbie [at] theSparkleAgency [dot] com to arrange a no-commitment 30-minute online consultation.
@Sparkle_Agency content is curated and managed by Debbie Horovitch