Not-For-Profit / Cause Marketing:
Every member of The Sparkle Agency has partnered with us to support a NFP/Charity or cause marketing campaign, using our collective online influence to further support the cause.
If you’re a registered Charity in Canada and need help with your marketing, fund-raising or conversion, we’ll be thrilled to create a special package discounted to work with you (50% – 80% average discounts).
Currently, Social Sparkle & Shine has provided and provides social media coaching and ongoing support for:
- Working to create HugTrainCDA for June/July 2012
- HugTrainUSA 2011/2012
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation – Firefighter Calendar (2012 calendar)
- Sky’s The Limit Youth Organization
- Fife House
The 26Mondays Commons Volunteer / Credit Community
We’re also thrilled to be working as the ongoing community manager launching 26Mondays’ community project The 26Mondays Commons, a community of global online & marketing professionals who work together on a variety of non-funded or NFP projects to create awesome experiences & results for everyone involved.
The Commons is not a charity – it’s a professional volunteer community that brings together digital & marketing students or professionals who want to gain hands-on experience working on interesting projects, with the projects/businesses that desperately need their help.
Check out the 26Mondays Commons if you are:
- Organization in Need
- Apprentice – you’re someone looking to grow your career, so you want/need guidance & mentorship as you learn new skill sets and earn professional recommendations with real-world clients.
- Mentor – you want mentoring experience (working with an apprentice) and the opportunity to dig deep into managing responsibilities on a volunteer project, while gaining real-world recommendations & referrals.
- Participant – you are not self-employed and aren’t looking for mentoring experience, but want to get involved in interesting projects that can help you explore and refine your skills and talents.
Have questions? Tweet at us Tweet #26MCommons