#SCANDAL Spin Aftershow Have you ever watched an episode of SCANDAL twice? We’re launching a new prime-time TV aftershow on Google+ Hangouts on Air, that will feature the professional insights weekly from an expert related to the show. To qualify, you must be a SCANDAL superfan first and foremost. Then, if you are a professional […]
Could life be any better? I had the MOST AMAZING day yesterday at the Travel Blogger Exchange and also stuck with my personal commitment to produce a Google+ Hangout every single day for 30 days in June, all of which is contributing to my book about Businesses using Google+ Hangouts on Air #30DaysHangouts Day 1, […]
We are super excited to welcome Sam Fiorella, head of Sensei Marketing and co-author of the new book, Influence Marketing. Bookmark this link to view the live recording and ask questions & engage in conversation with our panel of book authors & publishers (Thursday), May 23 at 4pm PT / 7pm ET. We’ll be broadcasting […]
Today I will be presenting at Search Marketing Expo in Toronto, my presentation sharing what has been working for me to generate success in the form of new speaking opportunities, new clients, and exposure within traditional media channels, with my monthly Google+ Hangouts on Air panel-of-experts web show #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers. Social Sparkle […]
2013 has been a whirlwind of featured authors in the #SparkleSOS hot seat and we’re now beginning to book authors for future episodes through January 2014. Since launching #SparkleSOS in September, 2012, the program has grown and we know that preparation is key! I’ve welcomed Rodney Washington @PhotoMktMentor as my co-host for #SparkleSOS Book Authors […]
I get asked a lot about Hashtags – What are they? Why bother using them? How to use them effectively? What sense does it make that I chose to name my video show taped on Google+ Hangouts on Air and archived on YouTube, #SparkleSOS?
I also find many people are annoyed by the presence of hashtags “where they don’t belong” on other social networks, like LinkedIn and Facebook. But since I’ve been addicted to and fascinated by Twitter since late 2008, I’ve known for a long time that Hashtags were too powerful a connector to keep from spreading across all social and communication channels.
I’m a little bit excited to announce that I’ll be sharing the stage at Social Media Camp Victoria this May (2013) with many of my social media idols and mentors including: Mari Smith, C.C. Chapman, Jaime Stein, Amy Porterfield, Sam Fiorella and many others who have become friends over the years.
Join us on Google+ Hangouts on Air for our monthly #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers program – a discussion about all the ideas, solutions and challenges faced by experienced authors, celebrity authors and aspiring authors alike! Dorie Clark is a journalist & writer for Harvard Business Review and Forbes. In March 2011, she wrote an article about reinventing your personal brand for your career, which inspired her first book Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future. Dorie is launching her book at SXSW this week (!) and will be joining us again on #SparkleSOS on March 14th. Join us!
SlideShare is a great social community for professionals – it’s almost ALL professionals!
I read an article/blog on Ana Hoffman’s Traffic Generation Cafe that was a guest post by Mauro D’Andrea, who wrote How to Milk SlideShare Homepage for All the Traffic You Can Handle - on how to use Slideshare to develop viral marketing spread of your message and decided I wanted to test it out.
Register to join Social Sparkle & Shine at PodCamp Toronto FREE, February 23 & 24 Sunday 12:00pm RCC-162 How to Get Key Influencers & Celebrities Asking to Be on Your Web Show – Using Google+ Hangouts on Air Just a few short months after launching #SparkleSOS the Social Media Turnaround Show on Google+ Hangouts on Air & […]
Almost 2 years ago I saw an animated Twitter avatar (before they launched header images), that was a GIF animation so realistic I literally was pressing my computer screen to “smush that bug”
It was the @adlandcreative avatar that looks just like a little fruit fly buzzing around on my computer screen…
The only way the #RussianMeteor could have got more YouTube views is if it had been a spaceship piloted by cats, doing the Harlem shake.
— J Kainth(@adlandcreative) February 15, 2013
You can join Chris Guillebeau author of The $100 Startup on #SparkleSOS
I am very happy this month to make 2 announcements!
The first is that #SparkleSOS is thrilled to welcome The $100 Startup author Chris Guillebeau to our Google+ Hangout on Air web show on February 13th (Wednesday) at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
Call Us: 416-553-2157
- Advanced Social Media
- Advertising X Files
- Beginner Social Media
- Blogging & Content Marketing
- Charity Fundraising & Cause Marketing
- Community Manager Resources
- Confidential: Life as a Concierge
- CPC & CPM Social AdCampaigns
- Digital PR Community Relations
- Digital Renovations & Gamification
- Empowering Women Entrepreneurs
- Event / Product / Service Reviews
- Guest Blogger: Anonymous
- Guest Blogger: Authors & Self Publishing
- Guest Blogger: Sparkle_Gamer
- Guest Bloggers
- Job Hunting & Opportunities
- Networking, Events & Conference RSVPs
- Product Social Media Reviews
- SEO & SEM Search Ad Campaigns
- Service Social Media Reviews
- Social Media Education & Training
- Social Media Expertise
- Social Media IQ
- Social Sparkle & Shine (Clients)
- Sparkle Agency Events
- Sparkle Media
- Sparkle Student Interns
- Startup & Mobile App Marketing
- Traditional Media Becomes Social
Follow @Sparkle_Agency on Twitter
- What I Love About .li (Paper.li) May 25, 2011
- How To Create an Effective Speaking Page August 14, 2011
- Save Time. Save Money. Get Your Projects Done. The #26MondaysChat December 17, 2011
- Is the RIM PlayBook Screen Size Too Small? May 27, 2011
- Twitter #Hashtags & the ROI of #Tweetchats December 16, 2011
- CASTING Prime-Time Aftershow: Image & Branding Experts September 30, 2013
- #Sparkle at #TBEX Travel Blogger Exchange & #30DaysHangouts June 2, 2013
- Sam Fiorella – #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers Google+ Hangouts on Air – May 2013 May 19, 2013
- #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers: Mike Michalowicz – Apr 17 9pm ET April 16, 2013
- #SMX Toronto: Beyond Google+ to G+ Hangouts on Air March 20, 2013
- Richard S. Todd: Hi Shelina. Glad you enjoyed the post. I wouldn'...
- September Sparkle Wrap-Up | Sparkle & Shine: [...] The Size of Sexy: Fashion Bloggers & Rea...
- Shelina: Glad to see I'm not the only one :-) Great advice...
- Five Things I Learned from Self-Publishing « Letters from Scanlon Creek: [...] out my latest blog post for The Sparkle Agen...
- Facebook Engagement 101: Video Examples | Sparkle & Shine: [...] Clients [...]...