Local G+ Hangouts on Air Producer Demonstrates Media “Networking” For YouTube Videos September 1, 2014 – Toronto – Local social media and advertising expert Debbie Horovitch is leading the charge for North American media buyers and producers, demonstrating some previously […]
The following post is co-authored by Debbie Horovitch and Dorie Clark. Should you make an effort to get involved on Google+? Some question whether it’s worth the effort, since it still hasn’t gained as much public traction as Facebook or even […]
Thanks to Michael Procopio for sharing the process he and co-producer Mitchell Levy go through for their weekly G+ HOA show, FR Presents: Thought Leader Life, the weekly G+ HOA show that launched in December 2013 and at episode 26 […]
If your agency or business is planning the first big, important Google+ Hangouts on Air / YouTube video chat to promote an event or client, you’ll want to have a professional Google+ Hangouts on Air Producer to support your production […]
I’m struck by how rapidly my communities and platforms are growing, and I want to stay connected to the people who have been watching my social media an communities for months and years, and also update everyone on what I’m […]
I’ve always had a vivid imagination and understood that the more clearly I can see the details of future situations, the more I can create exactly what I want. When I was in my 20′s and just getting started with […]
Into Promotional Blog Posts and Press Releases for Google+ Hangouts on Air Events I like to make sure everyone who sees my G+ Hangouts on Air videos on ANY social channel can comment, and be a part of the whole […]
Establish Brand Credibility & Thought Leadership New business owners, professionals and startup brand marketers are using Hangouts on Air videos to get ranked on Google search in 5 minutes or less! One of the greatest recent benefits to brands & […]
Using Google+ Hangouts on Air to Manufacture Reputation for Your New Business Google+ Hangouts on Air are a very valuable free video chat tool available from Google, for businesses and marketers to use. Social Sparkle & Shine and Celebrity Hangouts […]
Celebrity Hangouts on Air Community Training I am so pleased to finally be able to announce the launch of the Celebrity Hangouts on Air Special Series, with our first guest, Bert Martinez who is a PR / Publicity and Marketing […]
The most amazing email just arrived… the content is only 1 link, and the subject line: FYI – mentioned you in HBR! People ask me all the time how it is I get these great opportunities – hosting well known, […]
Call me! 416-553-2157
- What I Love About .li (Paper.li) May 25, 2011
- How To Create an Effective Speaking Page August 14, 2011
- #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers: Mike Michalowicz – Apr 17 ’13 April 16, 2013
- Save Time. Save Money. Get Your Projects Done. The #26MondaysChat December 17, 2011
- Is the RIM PlayBook Screen Size Too Small? May 27, 2011
- News Release: Traditional Audience Building Strategies Work for Digital Content Producers! September 1, 2014
- The Ultimate Guide to Hosting a Google+ Hangout on Air (Forbes.com) August 12, 2014
- Weekly Google+ Hangouts on Air Producer’s To Do List [PDF Infographic Download] June 13, 2014
- A Little More About Me… April 11, 2014
- Request a G+ Hangouts on Air Presentation March 31, 2014
- Debbie Horovitch: Hey Adam Thanks so much for your comment! Yes, s...
- Adam: i know this post is about 6 months old, but I see ...
- Colorado Careers Key reasons for networking failure » Colorado Careers: […] business celebrities like Guy Kawasaki a...
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Networking | The Sundance Company - Boise Valley Commercial Real Estate: […] business celebrities like Guy Kawasaki a...
- Embedding a Twitter Conversation Widget | Sparkle & Shine: […] video tutorial was inspired by the blog ...
Follow @sparkle_agency on Twitter