Social Sparkle & Shine is happy to be providing clients around the world a variety of authority marketing services. Please reach out to enquire about authority marketing activities for your business and personal brand credibility. (more…)
The following post is co-authored by Debbie Horovitch and Dorie Clark. Should you make an effort to get involved on Google+? Some question whether it’s worth the effort, since it still hasn’t gained as much public traction as Facebook or even Twitter. But we believe Google+ (sometimes written as Google Plus) has one killer feature that’s a […]
Thanks to Michael Procopio for sharing the process he and co-producer Mitchell Levy go through for their weekly G+ HOA show, FR Presents: Thought Leader Life, the weekly G+ HOA show that launched in December 2013 and at episode 26 welcomed global thought leader Jeffrey Heyzlett. I love that they’re planned three months in advance […]
If your agency or business is planning the first big, important Google+ Hangouts on Air / YouTube video chat to promote an event or client, you’ll want to have a professional Google+ Hangouts on Air Producer to support your production and ensure everything goes smoothly…
Hello everyone, It’s been a while! I knew there was a reason it was becoming more difficult to motivate myself to blog every day – Mostly stemming from the fact my blog theme and functionality have been obsolete for 18 months or more. At the time when I launched the Celebrity Hangouts on Air Level 1 training […]
Local Entrepreneur Demonstrates Media “Networking” Trick For Building Audiences, That Will Change How You Look at G+ Hangouts on Air September 9, 2014 – Toronto – Calling for participants on business video chat September 22 broadcast live on Forbes.com. Local social media and audience consultant Debbie Horovitch is paving new roads for North American media […]
I’m struck by how rapidly my communities and platforms are growing, and I want to stay connected to the people who have been watching my social media an communities for months and years, and also update everyone on what I’m focused on creating right now in business, and how we might be able to help […]
I’ve always had a vivid imagination and understood that the more clearly I can see the details of future situations, the more I can create exactly what I want. When I was in my 20′s and just getting started with my career, I’d always refer to movies and TV shows for bits of life experience […]
Into Promotional Blog Posts and Press Releases for Google+ Hangouts on Air Events I like to make sure everyone who sees my G+ Hangouts on Air videos on ANY social channel can comment, and be a part of the whole conversation around my videos and events, so I always encourage them to Tweet on the […]
Establish Brand Credibility & Thought Leadership New business owners, professionals and startup brand marketers are using Hangouts on Air videos to get ranked on Google search in 5 minutes or less! One of the greatest recent benefits to brands & professionals creating Google+ Hangouts on Air videos is that you can schedule the video recording […]
Using Google+ Hangouts on Air to Manufacture Reputation for Your New Business Google+ Hangouts on Air are a very valuable free video chat tool available from Google, for businesses and marketers to use. Social Sparkle & Shine and Celebrity Hangouts on Air offer Authority Profiles VIP Done For You Service, if you prefer to have […]
Call me! 416-553-2157
- What I Love About .li (Paper.li) May 25, 2011
- How To Create an Effective Speaking Page August 14, 2011
- #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers: Mike Michalowicz – Apr 17 ’13 April 16, 2013
- Is the RIM PlayBook Screen Size Too Small? May 27, 2011
- Save Time. Save Money. Get Your Projects Done. The #26MondaysChat December 17, 2011
- Now Offering a Boost to Your Authority (Marketing) August 5, 2015
- A New Day for Social Sparkle & Shine May 3, 2015
- News Release: Rethinking Your Google Strategy? September 9, 2014
- LIVE on Forbes.com: The Ultimate Guide to Hosting a Google+ Hangout on Air (live HOA) August 12, 2014
- Weekly Google+ Hangouts on Air Producer’s To Do List [PDF Infographic Download] June 13, 2014
- Debbie Horovitch: Hey Adam Thanks so much for your comment! Yes, s...
- Adam: i know this post is about 6 months old, but I see ...
- Colorado Careers Key reasons for networking failure » Colorado Careers: […] business celebrities like Guy Kawasaki a...
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Networking | The Sundance Company - Boise Valley Commercial Real Estate: […] business celebrities like Guy Kawasaki a...
- Embedding a Twitter Conversation Widget | Sparkle & Shine: […] video tutorial was inspired by the blog ...
Follow @sparkle_agency on Twitter