I love this post because it offers an easy solution to help almost everyone, with one of the most common questions I get about social media: (Twitter) integration, into your website. I found out about this myself only a few […]
Establish Brand Credibility & Thought Leadership New business owners, professionals and startup brand marketers are using Hangouts on Air videos to get ranked on Google search in 5 minutes or less! One of the greatest recent benefits to brands & […]
Using Google+ Hangouts on Air to Manufacture Reputation for Your New Business Google+ Hangouts on Air are a very valuable free video chat tool available from Google, for businesses and marketers to use. Social Sparkle & Shine and Celebrity Hangouts […]
Celebrity Hangouts on Air Community Training I am so pleased to finally be able to announce the launch of the Celebrity Hangouts on Air Special Series, with our first guest, Bert Martinez who is a PR / Publicity and Marketing […]
Entrepreneurs Don’t Play By The Rules,
Why Should You Be Judged by Them?
“Rulebreakers are the people who’ve had a significant impact on their industries, our nation and the world, so you should be very proud of your nomination.”
Here are my personal rules:
First Rule: Don’t ever talk about rules for entrepreneurs.
Second Rule: Break all the rules.
Third Rule: Everyday, try to be THE BEST example of enthusiastically promoting your business, and the businesses of others, at every opportunity.
I’ve had some AMAZING opportunities to follow these rules in the last year! Mike Michalowicz, who has been a friendly guide and mentor to me since I first started to think about becoming self-employed, has been there with me throughout.
The most amazing email just arrived… the content is only 1 link, and the subject line:
FYI – mentioned you in HBR!
People ask me all the time how it is I get these great opportunities – hosting well known, “celebrity” authors helping me create my Social Sparkle & Shine content, working with professional speakers and being given full access to high-end professional conferences.
It’s certainly not because I am the best SEO writer or blogger! I’m also not considered an influencer (by myself, or anyone at first glance).
It’s nice to be recognized and know that applied efforts to create publicity for a new launch will work!
Celebrity Hangouts on Air gets it’s first main media exposure, as I was quoted a few times in this SproutSocial article about the pros and cons of Social Media Advertising.
In my opinion, and professional experience, NO. You don’t NEED to purchase any basic Google+ or Hangouts on Air training, OR products, tools, or plugins to successfully launch and enjoy your own Hangouts on Air show. While becoming a professional […]
The Hidden Business Benefits to Using G+ HoA for Thought Leadership & Communications This is my story, how I came to become a professional social media speaker who inspires and entertains crowds live, both online and in person, with my experiences […]
Back to Basics: Even if You’ve Been in the Game a While SALES ON SOCIAL MEDIA, STARTING TODAY! About 6 weeks ago I started to see a MAJOR change in the type of marketing emails I was receiving from my […]
Week 2 PUBLIC Q&A – this week the conversation will review: – Planning all the details of your first episode of your G+ HoA show and setting the date for the 1st episode. – How to choose your participant list […]
Call me! 416-553-2157
- What I Love About .li (Paper.li) May 25, 2011
- How To Create an Effective Speaking Page August 14, 2011
- #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers: Mike Michalowicz – Apr 17 ’13 April 16, 2013
- Save Time. Save Money. Get Your Projects Done. The #26MondaysChat December 17, 2011
- Is the RIM PlayBook Screen Size Too Small? May 27, 2011
- Get Ranked on Google Search in 5 Minutes Flat February 28, 2014
- Authority Profiles: Awareness & Media Publicity February 27, 2014
- Community Hangout RSVP: Bert Martinez, PR / Marketing February 21, 2014
- Rules For Entrepreneurs: Me & Mike Michalowicz February 20, 2014
- #SparkleSOS Book Authors & Publishers in HBR.org February 18, 2014
- B2B Google+ Power Hangout on Google Plus | Marketing in the Social World: […] invited me as a speaker along with Debbi...
- Authority Profiles: Awareness & Media Publicity | Sparkle & Shine: […] seen and experienced this myself, beginn...
- Authority Profiles: Awareness & Media Publicity | Sparkle & Shine: […] then when Rodney Washington of Get Paid ...
- Used Electronic Recycling Toledo: Great article....
- Benefits of being a Journalist, giving a voice to the unpopular topics « The Student Journalist's Perspective: […] http://www.thesparkleagency.com/seo-tric...
Follow @sparkle_agency on Twitter